Whereas we have now an incredible employees of devoted editors right here at IndustryWeek, we will’t write about every thing. So, right here’s a roundup of information from our mother or father firm Endeavor Enterprise Media’s many information manufacturers.
- Varieties of producing wastes and sensible methods to scale back them. “Manufacturing waste is usually ignored by enterprise homeowners, however its unchecked presence can have a substantial monetary influence on an organization,” writes Erich Lawson. This Good Business piece particulars the seven varieties of manufacturing wastes and 5 methods to scale back them.
- Curiosity in Electrical Engineering Levels on the Decline. On this Electrical Building & Upkeep article, Tom Zind examines a latest report from The Data Expertise and Innovation Basis and potential outcomes to the upcoming electrical engineering scarcity.
- Mitsubishi Fuso, Hino to merge. Rod Sutton, editorial director of Building Tools, experiences on the memorandum of understanding for the merger of Mitsubishi Fuso and Hino. The firms will collaborate on various initiatives and create a globally aggressive industrial automobile producer, he writes.
- Comau Creates Automated Course of for Battery Recycling, Second-Life Repurposing. Be taught extra concerning the EU’s Versatile Battery Dismantling challenge and second-life repurposing of automotive batteries on this New Tools Digest article.
- Superior Essex to develop fiber-optic cable manufacturing capability. Stephen Hardy, editorial director of Lightwave, describes the $73 million enlargement challenge of Superior Essex Communications’ Brownwood, Texas, facility; the extension will convey the plant’s whole to over 500,000 sq. toes of manufacturing, he writes.